What is Golf and Health week?
The first ever R&A Golf and Health Week will take place from Monday 15th to Friday 19th April and will aim to encourage golfers, non-golfers and lapsed golfers into taking part in the sport. The campaign aims to raise awareness of the health benefits of golf for people of all ages and abilities. Read more about the R&A Golf and Health Week here.
To support the #GolfHealthWeek campaign, we are running a social media #MotocaddyPhotoComp to encourage golfers to maximise their enjoyment by getting out and playing as much as possible.
How do electric trolleys help golfer's health?
Electric golf trolleys are known to offer a number of health and performance benefits, including a lower risk of back, shoulder and knee injuries compared to carrying or using a manual trolley.
They also reduce the amount of energy required to transport your clubs around the course (about 30% less than carrying a bag), giving you a better chance of concentrating on your game and playing better golf - especially towards the end of your round.
With golfers playing longer than ever before, electric trolleys help golfers to keep playing and enjoying the game they love.
How do I enter the competition?
To enter, golfers need to upload an on-course image of themselves and any Motocaddy electric trolley on a golf course slope onto any of our social media channels for a chance to win one of two new M1 DHC (Downhill Control) electric trolleys. The competition runs from Monday 15th to Monday 22nd April 2019 inclusive.
Entrants must tag @MotocaddyGolf on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the #GolfHealthWeek and #MotocaddyPhotoComp hashtags to enter.
Two lucky winners will be chosen at random from all entries and announced on Tuesday 23rd April. See full terms and conditions below.
Click on the buttons below to upload your photo and enter. Happy golfing!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will run from Monday 15th April 2019 to Monday 22nd April 2019 inclusive
- Entries received later than 23:59 on Monday 22nd April will not be accepted
- Photos must include at least one golfer pictured on a golf course slope or angle using any Motocaddy electric golf trolley
- Entrants must tag @MotocaddyGolf on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the #GolfHealthWeek and #MotocaddyPhotoComp hashtags to enter
- Winners will be drawn on Tuesday 23rd April 2019 and announced on our social media platforms
- Winners will be the first two randomly drawn entries (each winning a Motocaddy M1 DHC trolley with Standard Lithium battery) after the closing date
- Competition only open to entrants who live in the UK & Republic of Ireland with a delivery address within the UK & Republic of Ireland
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- Prize is non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice